Wednesday, April 30, 2008

OMG-Please Help ME!!!!!

Ok, I totally botched up my blog and can't figure out how to fix it. I'm going to cry. I tried to import a template from another website and when I put it on my blog it erased my music, link list, birthday countdowns, and a few other things. Can I get it all back? I tried to contact blogger but that's a total nightmare and can't get any straight answers....please HELP ME!!! How can I restore my blog? Thanks to all you smart people whom I know are going to bail me out of this mess. Krista

3 comments:

Nash said...

Contact Ashley. I have had that happen to me before and had to put everything back on (from memory). It sucked. I think it's best to do your own background and I know she knows how. In fact mine is black right now, and I never get sick of it like I did with the others.

Jill said...

Sorry toosts! I lost everything too once. And I had to re-do all over again.

Krista said...

Oh you guys are NO FREAKIN' help! LOL, thats ok because Ashley already delivered the bad news and thankfully I was able to redownload my whole playlist. The sucky part is re-doing my link list.