Friday, March 7, 2008

Welcome!

I've created this blog to replace the passey family reunion site. Each member of the family that wishes to contribute is 100% welcome to be an author here.

I know many of us have blogs already so this will be a lot about basics. Baby was born? Blog it here. Moving from boston to Arizona? blog it here!

Decided to give up the wordly life and make a vow of celebacy and join the monks in Siberia, by all means, blog it here!

One thing to note, this blog is not for airing dirty laundry. This is about family and light hearted fun and keeping tabs on all our favorite passey people.

I would also love to post family recipes here. Something we all make and love, or something you've tried and love, post it here and label it "recipe"

When you blog here, you can put your name in the label section as well so that searching within this blog will be simple.

Christmas letters we all send out? Perfect place for them! If a family member we know does not have a blog but has an announcement, this is a great place for it too.

I will start sending out invitiations for this and if I forget anyone, please let me know!

6 comments:

Nash said...

Good IDEA! Look I'm the first comment. This will be fun.

Hanna said...

Okay super cute! but I couldn't help but sing the following phrase to myself, "SOMEBODY'S BOOOOO-OOORED!" A-ok with me :)

Krista said...

I'm so with Hanna, someone is bored and has time on their hands that I would like them to share with me. :) jk. I will contribute totally. And hope that others will too. We've tried stuff like this before and people just don't want it like they should. We're all busy, but we're still family!!! :)

Ashley said...

Well our storage pod will be here this afternoon and then I'll be up to my eyeballs in CRAP, so gotta do something until then :)

Jill said...

me love it.

Moore Fun said...

Fabulous Idea! I can't wait. :)