Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Couch to 5k

I know those of you in colder climates can't really do this, but for those of us in the valley of the devil, the weather has finally reached "outside exercise" status so we will be starting this November 1. (Still need another week or so for my broken foot to be jogging ready)

You can visit this link to check out the schedule.

http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml

Let me know who is interested and we'll make sure to include you in our motivation and reminders.

5 comments:

The Williamson's said...

I'm in! I'm waiting for my 6 weeks mark and than I'm ready to start getting my body back so count me in!

Unknown said...

I am totally in. The Turkey Trot and London's Run are both coming up so that will be nice.

Jill said...

I will try to be in.

Jill said...

ok soooo... I have been walking/running for the last couple of days and trying to work up to two laps tomorrow. Thanks for the encouragement to want to do this.

5littlenordstroms said...

I really want to say yes but not sure when I will fit it in. I really need to though so I will try