Friday, January 16, 2009

Cookie time

Here is some cookie information:

Cookies are $3.50 per box
Orders end: February 2, 2009
Cookies arrive: March 2, 2009
Money is due: March 15, 2009


I will ship the cookies in bulk to one address for each area.....ie: Taylor, Mesa, Maricopa, etc...

There are the same classic cookies...Thin mints, Samoas, Trefoils, Do-si-dos, Tagalongs

There are also the sugar free chocolate chip cookies, Lemon creme cookies, and the NEW **Dulce de leche** They are a shortbread cookie with caramel chips and caramel drizzle. Bart and MacKenna have said they are gooooooood!

Thanks for your support!

2 comments:

Nash said...

Oh yeah right when I am DIETING!
WAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Krista said...

So it seems that you didn't get my poem...Oh let me post it for you so that I hear NO excuses!
This one's for you Shanda~

Times are tough
Money is tight
But Girl Scout Cookies
are in sight!

This is Kenna's last year
there won't be more
After this, we shut the Girl Scout door.

Get your cookies, don't delay
I don't want to hear
That you've got a fat 'A'

Your diet goes all year thru
Don't be a Girl Scout cookie Shrew