Saturday, January 3, 2009

Change it already!

Hey Jilly...change the stinkin background on the family blog...PLEASE. I tried to do it but apparently I'm not special enough to do so.

Also, note to family...I made the cheese ball recipe in the book Jill & Beth gave us and took it to our New Year's Eve party and it was a hit. Even the kids ate it. I used sliced almonds and cracker crumbs for the outer coating and YUMMY. I think I made a meal out of it.

Loves and thanks for a great gift Jill & Beth. It was great to see Mom again.

3 comments:

Barnes Blog said...

I'd have to agree. I've tried changing it myself.

Ashley said...

that's because I'm the admin on this blog and I haven't had time to do anything in about 6 weeks, but hey, thanks for reminding me what a loser I am ;)

Krista said...

Hey, it's all good...no need for name calling! I tried to do it for you to eliminate some of your burden. Loves and thanks a bunch for making it less Thanksgiving!